We offer many services to our members...
- A wide variety of activities for children, youth, and adults in the francophone community
- Access to our office, a computer and printing equipment, and our library of francophone books. We also provide tea and coffee!
- Reduced subscription rate to the francophone magazine Le Gaboteur
- Access to our publications: Le Franc Copain
- Tutoring services and language classes in English and French
- Translation services within the local health care system, and resources and services offered by the FFTNL, local organizations, the towns of Labrador City and Wabush
- Meetings with the Francophone community in the region
De plus, l'AFL déploie un programme d'accueil communautaire pour les nouveaux arrivés dans la région. Si vous venez d'arriver, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter pour des renseignements.